PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, IP address, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including encrypted credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Administer your account;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we generating shipping labels through UPS. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
If you participate in a white-labeled enterprise campaign we may share your name, email address and order breakdown of size and quantity with the enterprise customers for the purposes of continued contact.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If supersaiyanhero.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also encrypt customer information in our database so that customers name and address is never stored in plain text. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please contact us if you have any questions about security on our Web site.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 14.
Our products and services are intended for teenagers and adults. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose data from children under 14. If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under 14, or the equivalent minimum age depending on the jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the data as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 14 has provided us with personal data.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org